|
Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 1:32 AM
often we face our future with doubt,insecure of what it might hold, what you might have to go through, whether the path that you will take, will bring you to your envisioned final destination. sometimes we just have to cast these worries aside, & live in the present. worrying about tomorrow, won't make your today any better. -- /kah sing If I'd be able to shop for the stuff I wanted now, I'd definitely exceed $500 says: see my nickname limin. 舞. locker. says: LOL /kah sing If I'd be able to shop for the stuff I wanted now, I'd definitely exceed $500 says: dickies pants hush puppies no.14 $300+ le NEW ERA CAP near $400 le ok maybe never exceed $500 -________________- SPENDTHRIFT!! okay but yes i want no. 14 too LOL. & i can't see you in caps. \= anyway, I WANT TO GO SHOPPING!!! ): |