Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 10:33 PM

[?-Lifer]The Hamster says:
I dont have!
only got apple
but is japan apple
can speak jap one.
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
..
OMG YES APPLE
u reminded me
i think i have
[?-Lifer]The Hamster says:
lol
your one can speak jap not
=D
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
...
i think mine china
[?-Lifer]The Hamster says:
awww
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
haha
i go see
sekali is those thai one
sawardeekap!
[?-Lifer]The Hamster says:
LOL
thai one you cut is "kap!"
china one you cut is "tong!"
jap one you cut is "itaeeeeeeee!!!~"
okay.
damn lame. 
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
...
sorry msn keeps signing me out haha
yay got apple =D
but i dno from where one
[?-Lifer]The Hamster says:
lol it's okay!
okay
then maybe when u cut it got no sound one.
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
..
[?-Lifer]The Hamster says:
damn it man I'm going crazy
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
yesssssss
[?-Lifer]The Hamster says:
=D
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
i'm gna blog this
lol
[?-Lifer]The Hamster says:
AH
god
I'm gonna become retarded to everyone!
oh god
my reputation
my image!
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
lol
[?-Lifer]The Hamster says:
my god
okay I better stop saying anything else
=D

this is Goh Sijia.

Ivan - I love all of you :) says:
hahaha. my supper coming
my brother went out to buy
:D
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
):
Ivan - I love all of you :) says:
dont sad la
go see what you can eat?
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
haha
i'm just lazy \=
cause v hot leh
then
don't wna move
aha
Ivan - I love all of you :) says:
hahah. super lazy la you
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
ya
i v lazy one haha
Ivan - I love all of you :) says:
need people serve
hahaha
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
no la no need
haha
i just lazy move
Ivan - I love all of you :) says:
then you shall dance sp item
move shake drop
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
lame
..
Ivan - I love all of you :) says:
hahah!
ok la.
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
yay got apple lol
Ivan - I love all of you :) says:
not bad. gt fruit
can dance. fruit. ter's choreo
limin. 舞. locker. NRA. // 身累, 心不累. says:
shit i knew it
..
Ivan - I love all of you :) says:
alright. shit
i think i need to stop being so lame
hahah

& this is Ivan Toh.

these two MSN conversations happened simultaneously.
what friends right.

& the weather is seriously too hot ugh.

Labels: